Monday, February 23, 2009

Who Needs Foundation When You Got This...

SHEER FOCUS TINTED MOISTURIZER by SMASHBOX


I recently came across this product during my husbands birthday getaway. While my husband was getting a massage (a special treat from me) I walked over to Nordstrom (Horton Plaza, San Diego) to get my make-up done for our evening out downtown. I walked around desperately trying not to make eye contact with any of the girls who looked like they just left center stage at the circus or had a second job as a street walker, all I wanted was someone who looked normal but with all the right features played up. That's when I spotted Yazmin, her makeup was perfect! I walked over to her and asked if she had time to help me look fabulous and luckily she said yes! We went over to the Smashbox counter where she sat me down and then went to work. Not being completely out of the loop with make-up I was familiar with Smashbox, in the past I had purchased some of their eye shadows but I had never really used/liked foundations in general so when Yazmin used their Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer I was thoroughly excited! It was lightweight, oil-free, had a UVA/UVB SPF 15 and I couldn't even tell I was wearing anything. My skin tone was flawless and it left my skin with a wonderful healthy glow. I absolutely love this product and to top it off my make-up looked amazing all night!!!

Price: $30 but a little goes a LONG WAY soo less is more!

I give it Top Diva Honors-


Below is the Finished Product!

1 comment:

  1. I was really curious about this product. Thanks for the review!
    (I found you at Beautiful! Fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete